Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Knit Picks

http://www.knitpicks.com/cfCart/viewWishlist.cfm?wishlistid=8AB7B3B3-05B8-9A9C-1D77EFC23C804B04&media=WLBL

Why not.  I would love to win some yarn for the winter.

And maybe knit up something like this Min Ulla Scarf, found on Ravelry. But multi colored. At a different gauge. In the round, tube fashion to hide the stranding. With maybe a few animal motifs.

Anyway, wishful thinking. I keep entering contests and buying the occasional lottery ticket but I have yet to win anything.  My friend's twin sister wins things constantly, while my friend enters exactly the same contests and never, ever wins .  Another inexplicable part of life.  Like how you can trip and fall and bloody your knee but not put a run in your hose? How is that even possible?


No comments:

Post a Comment