Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Just when I thought I was out...

...they pull me back in.  Things have been going swimmingly.  I've been at the gym everyday, thinking about my future plans and adjusting to getting my life back and then... damn, the dreaded email.  Please, please come back and help train these neophites. Sigh.  I have no choice as he is still signing my cheques. 37 days and counting.  I can do anything for 37 days.

This is going to slow down my blanket progress. I am trying to decide whether or not to block it when I'm done.  Blocking will even out the stitches and give me more width as well as make it much easier to add whatever border I decide to add, but I just love the rolling hills texture of it now. Decisions, decisions.

I am trying to make things better by: taking my vitamins.  I am a huge fan of Greens+ and have been for many years.  But it is expensive and my upcoming economic shortfall means I am going to need to moderate this $65 a month expense.  So I have bought a good quality multi vitamin to take on alternate days. And yes, I realize that quitting smoking will make more of a difference to my health than all the multi vitamins I can choke down.  I'm on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment